Protection for your Mac
Get up to three years of accidental damage coverage and 24/7 expert telephone technical support from Apple, the people who know your Mac best.
• 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
• Global repair coverage³
• Onsite repair for desktop computers: Request that a technician come to your work site⁴
• Mail-in repair for portable computers: Mail in your Mac using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple⁴
• Carry-in repair: Take your Mac to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider⁴Coverage includes:
• Your Mac computer
• Included accessories such as the power adapter
• Apple memory (RAM)
• Apple USB SuperDrive
• Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for any other damage, plus applicable tax¹
• Using macOS and iCloud
• Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and more
• Connecting to printers and AirPort networksLegal
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus
¹Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
²Service coverage is available only for Mac and its original included accessories for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship, (ii) batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity, and (iii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your Mac, each incident being subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for any other damage, plus applicable tax. If your Mac has catastrophic damage from an accident or it's inoperable after unauthorized modifications, you will need to buy a replacement.
³Global repair coverage may be subject to certain restrictions. See terms above for full details.
⁴Availability depends on the country in which service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorized Service Provider. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts. See terms above for full details.
⁵Must be purchased up to two years before your Mac purchase or during the term of your AppleCare+ coverage.